Diane V. Zeoli, MBA has built her career and reputation by providing consistently superior client service and team leadership. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service for your hospital or practice.
Diane brings a fresh and objective perspective based on years of helping clients improve their operations, efficiency and revenue recovery. It is her diverse experience on all sides of the organization and in executive leadership that gives her a rare understanding of the impact of any new system, process or regulation on each functional area within the organization. Areas of expertise include:
- Revenue Cycle process analysis and redesign
- Work Flow and Clinical throughput process analysis and redesign
- Policies & Procedures design, training and implementation
- Compliance Plan assessment, design, training and implementation
- Physician Compensation Fairness Opinions for services provided (primarily On-Call services and Medical Directorships) to ensure compliance with STARK anti-kickback statutes.
- Financial Management Tools to supplement typical lack of useful and timely analytical reporting necessary to manage your practice. As a valuation consultant with deep financial analysis skills, Diane specializes in designing custom reports that will provide more meaningful data to understand what is driving your productivity and performance.
- Fair Market Valuation of entities, including Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Physician Practices, IPAs.
Diane enjoys working with physicians, and quickly earns their respect and trust, allowing her to bring together multidisciplinary teams of executive leadership, physicians and nurse managers to address critical process issues.
As a client, you will reap the benefit of a seasoned consultant with decades of major experience at a significantly lower cost than the infrasctructure a large firm requires.
Based in Southern California, Diane provides services throughout the U.S.
Availability to Clients:
Diane is virtually available 24/7 at email@example.com or by phone at 310-947-1249.